Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
The Administrative Assistant will support the EOWA DCM (Elgin O’Hare Western Access Design Corridor Management) with a wide variety of assignments and DCM functions. This position will be working in CH2M’s Design Corridor Manager’s office under the direction of the EOWA Program Controls Manager.
Working For Primera
Our Transportation division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver engineering solutions that move people in a smarter way. We provide full-service planning, design and construction management services on everything from roadways and bridges to airports, stormwater infrastructure, and parks/recreation projects primarily for state and local agencies and municipalities.
Who You Are
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
• High School Diploma
•Skilled in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of document filing, records processes, and departmental procedures
• Ability to perform and complete assigned duties with minimal supervision
• Ability to accept and understand direction from multiple sources and prioritize tasks accordingly
• Ability to communicate effectively with other staff members
• Ability to work with a focus on customer service
What You'll Do
• Perform a wide variety of assignments as needed to assist the Tollway in delivering a World-Class program
• Distribution of design review submittals, and coordination of comments for Designers
• Assist with meeting preparations and documentation
• Document Control and Filing
• Hard Copy deliverable QA/QC
• Coordinate/communicate with Design Section Engineers, agencies and other stakeholders
• Track progress and logging information
• Perform and maintain project filing
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.