Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Business Consulting division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver consulting solutions that keep our clients’ businesses moving forward. As if we are an extension of their team, we provide full-service planning, design and implementation business services on everything from Project Management Office organizations to Gap Analysis and Process Improvements, including Reporting Systems and Risk Management for infrastructure systems and assets.
Who You Are
- You’re a leader in the Business Consulting market. Highly-motivated with at least 15 years of diversified consulting experience, you have advanced leadership and communication skills that enable you to effectively mentor and lead.
- Your qualifications and experience are impressive. You have a bachelor’s degree in a related technical or engineering field. A master’s degree or PMP will certainly stand out. You’ve spent at least five years managing a team responsible for the planning and implementation of business consulting projects.
- You’re a people person. You have a positive attitude and enjoy developing relationships with staff and clients alike. You have exceptional presentation skills and a proven ability to mentor and lead a team.
- You’re a strategic thinker that takes planning seriously. You have a proven ability to develop and execute business plans that drive growth and profitability.
What You'll Do
- You’ll lead our Business Consulting division forward. You’ll inspire a team of nearly 20 professionals (and growing) to build upon Primera’s five-year history in the Business Consulting sector. You’ll contribute to our strategic planning process to develop, prioritize, and execute strategic goals and initiatives. This includes the expansion of our Consulting market and service offering. You’ll cascade the strategic plan messaging through consistent communications with your division and the development of relevant and effective goals for key managers and employees alike.
- You’ll be accountable for the success of the division. You’ll identify key hires, actively participate in sourcing and recruiting, and establish development and succession plans for key employees and positions. Likewise, you’ll develop and manage a budget and action plans to achieve division revenue and profit targets. You’ll monitor and act to ensure project profitability and payment. In the process you’ll also identify and implement improvement actions for division processes, tools and technology.
- You’ll enhance our reputation. Our clients’ trust is critically important to us. You’ll be charged with leading the development of key relationships with clients, partner firms, and subconsultants; and you may even lead strategic, high-visibility client projects. Additionally, you’ll ensure that Primera’s management systems and processes are followed and continually improved upon. You’ll act promptly to identify and manage risks and opportunities associated with achieving best-in-class client satisfaction.
- You’ll share our passion for learning and growth. Leading by example, you’ll foster a culture committed to knowledge sharing and industry-leading technical expertise. You’ll model our custom performance review process for direct reports and mentor managers to continuously support and build their teams.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, continue to learn and grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.