Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Business Consulting division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver consulting solutions that keep our clients’ businesses moving forward. As if we are an extension of their team, we provide full-service planning, design and implementation business services on everything from Project Management Office organizations to Gap Analysis and Process Improvements, including Reporting Systems and Risk Management for infrastructure systems and assets.
Who You Are
- You’re a data analytics fanatic with GIS experience. You’re highly-motivated with at least two years of experience in data analysis. A bachelor’s degree is a must; previous experience in the utility or consulting industries will help you stand out. Additionally, you have experience with GIS data modeling and analysis and are proficient with Google Earth Pro and other GIS software. We’d love it if you understand scripting languages such as Python.
- You’re a well-organized, detail-oriented go-getter. You have mature business and consulting skills. You’re customer-service focused, resourceful, have the ability to self-direct and complete multiple projects and tasks at the same time. You can accept and understand direction from multiple sources and prioritize as-needed to deliver results.
- You’re a people person. You have a positive attitude and enjoy developing relationships with staff and clients alike. You have exceptional communication skills, including the ability to listen and ask clarifying questions.
- You’re a critical thinker. As a consultant, you ask questions and propose ideas and solutions. Not only can you identify and define problems, but you can segment the issues into workable solutions.
- You’re an Excel expert. You’re very comfortable working across the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with respect to lookups, matching, and macros in Excel.
What You'll Do
- You’ll help transform business needs into solutions. As consultants, our clients rely on us to solve their most complex issues. You’ll be tasked with opportunities to present issues, solutions, and options to your team members and our clients in a clear, effective, and appropriate-to-their-level manner.
- You’ll analyze data to size and/or validate problems and solutions. You’ll summarize gathered data and facts and deduce logical conclusions.
- You’ll collaborate. You’ll work closely with others and communicate with staff and clients at all levels. You’ll support multiple projects at once, attend regular meetings, and report progress accordingly.
- You’ll have the ability to travel. Our team continues to grow and diversify our client base. Continued growth offers new opportunities.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, continue to learn and grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
For more information on Primera please visit our website: www.primeraeng.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.