Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Corporate team is a talented group of HR, marketing, IT, finance and administrative professionals that band together to continuously move our company forward. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, we connect with people across the organization to support all aspects of our company’s operations.
Who You Are
- You’re a talented marketing professional. You have at least five years of experience in the planning, preparation, and production of proposal and qualification packages for a professional services firm, preferably in the AEC industry, and a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- You’re a self-motivated, multitask-loving proposal enthusiast. You’re detail-oriented and have a strong desire to succeed. You’re eager to learn and grow, and you can multitask with the best of them. We need someone who can effectively handle multiple priorities, organize his or her workload, and meet demanding deadlines.
- You’re a people person. You’re friendly and have a sense of humor. Connecting with people is important and customer experience is a priority. You’re able to quickly develop strong, strategic, and positive working relationships across all levels of an organization. Your written and verbal communication skills are the envy of others and you have a natural ability to adapt to different styles.
- You’re proficient with relevant business and design applications. Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign proficiency is a must; working knowledge of Deltek Vision or similar CRM a plus.
What You'll Do
- You’ll coordinate the proposal process from kickoff through debrief. From small qualification packages to complex requests for proposals and presentations, you’ll collaborate with our technical resources and business development experts to win work. You’ll produce and edit proposal content and maintain project and personnel information accordingly.
- You’ll think strategically. You’ll look at opportunities holistically and help craft compelling stories to win work.
- You’ll be a CRM champion. Working in Deltek Vision, you’ll model effective use of our systems by inputting, tracking, and monitoring proposal tasks and associated activities.
- You’ll support the marketing department. Teamwork and collaboration are a big part of why we love our jobs. You’ll work side-by-side with Primera’s team of marketing and communications experts to move the firm and our department forward.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, learn, grow and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.