Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Corporate team is a talented group of HR, marketing, IT, finance and administrative professionals that band together to continuously move our company forward. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, we connect with people across the organization to support all aspects of our company’s operations.
Who You Are
- You’re a finance whiz. You have a bachelor’s in accounting and a strong accounting and finance background (we’re talking at least five years). Experience with payroll will help you stand out.
- You know the AEC industry. You understand the ins and outs of working with architecture, engineering and/or construction firms. You also have a working knowledge of Deltek Vision or a similar ERP system. Knowledge and experience with multiple divisions or locations is a plus.
- You’re a self-starter. Your energy is infectious, and your work-ethic is enviable. You’re well-rounded business partner with a can-do attitude that keeps you learning and growing.
- You’re a people person with the ability to interface and collaborate effectively with team members at all levels within the firm.
What You'll Do
- You’ll have a hand in managing Primera’s finance and accounting practices. You’ll work closely with the Controller to ensure timely and accurate financial information. You’ll prepare journal entries and bank reconciliations and maintain general ledgers and bi-weekly payroll.
- You’ll oversee the processing of accounts receivable and accounts payable. You’ll also prepare and maintain a weekly cash flow report.
- You’ll help keep things running smoothly. You’ll assist with documentation and implementation of accounting procedures and support the preparation of work papers for annual audits (Overhead, Financial, 401k, etc.).
- You’ll be a resource, working closely with Project Accountants and Project Managers on project reporting. You’ll also perform ad hoc research and variance analysis as needed.
- You’ll learn and grow. You’ll have the opportunity to take on more responsibility as you move forward in your career at Primera as a Senior Staff Accountant.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, learn, grow and have a good time doing it
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.