Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Corporate team is a talented group of HR, marketing, IT, finance and administrative professionals that band together to continuously move our company forward. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, we connect with people across the organization to support all aspects of our company’s operations.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- You’re an excellent communicator, and have strong supervisory and team skills. You’re also a great mentor.
- You’re a great multitasker with outstanding organizational skills. You’re also resourceful and a great problem-solver.
- You have strong decision-making skills, and the ability to develop, coordinate, & implement cross-functional processes and procedures.
- You’re a tech whiz and are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You have an outstanding professional presence with the ability to build credibility and collaborate directly with office leadership.
What You'll Do
- Hiring and training of the administrative staff. You’ll serve as a role model and primary coach to direct reports by mentoring, coaching and assisting in their development. You’ll monitor and project staffing needs.
- You’ll delegate tasks to the administrative assistants & manage the daily operations while supervising the administrative staff including performance management and professional development. You’ll also develop and implement standard operating procedures for administrative and office support functions.
- You’ll manage client and vendor relationships including several outsourced service providers to ensure the highest levels of quality service.
- You’ll define clear business objectives and guide the work of others using strong problem-solving skills to address complex service challenges. You’ll also identify opportunities to improve business policies or objectives.
- You’ll act as project manager responsible for overall planning, direction, coordination, and execution of specific projects.
- You’ll manage the procurement, installation, and servicing of office furniture, equipment, and supplies, & coordinate workspaces and resources for staff additions and relocations.
- You’ll assist with orientation of new employees.
- You’ll maintain all policies & procedures manuals, oversee department budget planning & development, and ensure the company is operating securely and effectively.
- You’ll prepare and review operational reports.
- You’ll lead and/or participate in meetings.
- You’ll develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams and departments.
- You’ll drive performance management process including, touchpoints, monthly 1x1s, and yearly review process. You’ll also work collaboratively with leadership and HR on performance management issues.
- You’ll perform clerical accounting and general office duties as needed.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.