Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
The Program Manager III is to be involved in a long-term Program Management Office (PMO) working for the utility owner to implement Facility upgrades and improvements. This role operates as part of a larger PMO; working with multiple stakeholders including reporting to the primary client and our contractual client. The PMO will develop design strategies and then will oversee the implementation of the work perform by assigned Architectural Engineering (AE) teams and contractors. Candidates with significant experience in the AE industry are desired.
Working For Primera
Our Buildings division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver buildings and systems that perform better. We provide full-service engineering and design services for both new and existing facilities. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, our 30-plus-year history includes projects for school, university, healthcare, government, aviation, laboratory, campus, and municipal facilities.
Who You Are
- You’re an engineer with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture, and at least 15 years of experience in managing the planning, design, and construction of buildings and building systems. R.A. licensing optional but preferred. Project management experience preferred.
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver quality work that is on time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction. Previous experience in managing client/public interaction including running project meetings and attending public meetings will make you stand out!
- You are proficient with business and engineering applications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and applicable design tools are a must.
- You’re a people person and an excellent communicator. You’re a natural at collaborating with and mentoring a team. Your strong leadership and organization skills will contribute to your success while fostering a team environment and motivating those around you.
What You'll Do
- You’ll manage a team, project scope, schedule, and budget, and serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion. Develops long range and strategic plans for the PMO.
- You’ll assist in the preparation of proposals and contracts and develop project scopes. Update program financial, schedule and human resourcing plans.
- You’ll coordinate work efforts and manage integration of quality management during all phases of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for proactively managing the program’s technical budget, schedules, technical requirements, contractual obligations, and project communications. Develops quality management plans and ensures compliance
- You’ll Identify risks proactively and develops & executes risk management plans.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, continue to learn and grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.