Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Utilities division is a talented team of experts working together to provide solutions that are vital to energizing our future. We provide full-service electrical, civil, and structural engineering services to support electric and gas utilities nationwide. We’re also fortunate to support wind farms and renewables; transmissions systems; and university and industrial facilities.
Who You Are
- You’re a business and data analytics enthusiast. You’re highly-motivated with zero to two years of relevant business experience in a client facing role. A bachelor’s degree is a must; previous experience in the utility industry will help you stand out. Project experience is preferred.
- You’re a well-organized, detail-oriented go-getter. You are developing business skill sets. You are customer-service focused, resourceful, have the ability to self-direct and complete multiple projects and tasks at the same time. You can accept and understand direction from multiple sources and prioritize as needed to deliver results.
- You’re a people person. You have a positive attitude and enjoy developing relationships with staff and clients alike. You have exceptional communication skills, including the ability to listen and ask questions.
- You’re a critical thinker. You ask questions and propose ideas and solutions. Not only can you identify and define problems, but you can diplomatically analyze the issues and help create workable solutions.
- You’re an Excel expert. You’re very comfortable working across the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with respect to lookups, matching, and macros in Excel.
What You'll Do
- You’ll help transform business needs into solutions. As consultants, our clients rely on us to solve their most complex issues. You’ll be tasked with opportunities to present issues, solutions, and options to your team members and our clients in a clear, effective, and appropriate-to-their-level manner.
- You’ll analyze data, design reports, and validate problems and solutions. You’ll gather and summarize data and facts and deduce logical conclusions.
- You’ll collaborate. You’ll work closely with others and communicate with staff and clients at all levels. You may support multiple projects at once, attend regular meetings, and report progress accordingly.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, continue to learn and grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.