Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Buildings division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver buildings and systems that perform better. We provide full-service engineering and design services for both new and existing facilities. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, our 30-plus-year history includes projects for school, university, healthcare, government, aviation, laboratory, campus, and municipal facilities.
Who You Are
- You have familiarity with CMMS.
- You are proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project.
- You have asset management software and inventory tracking systems, such as InforEA.
- You have basic SQL experience.
- You have knowledge of Reporting Systems (Power BI, Tableau, Birst).
- You are a team player with great communication skills.
- You have problem-solving skills combined with analytical ability to analyze data, perform research, and diagnose issues that arise.
- You have aptitude to document and establish standard, policies and procedures.
- You have aptitude to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
What You'll Do
- You will strategize improvement plans.
- You will review and create preventative maintenance plans for water treatment facilities.
- You will create PPM task lists and schedules.
- You will work on Data Quality Control by maintaining data quality for existing/new reports for different bureau of DWM (BOD, BWS, Water Quality, BES).
- You will create/validate/execute/document test case.
- You will pull data samples to evaluate the accuracy of the database.
- You will support EAM by creating adhoc reports for DWM management, creating end-user reference documentation, and supporting production deployments.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.