Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Business Consulting division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver consulting solutions that keep our clients’ businesses moving forward. As if we are an extension of their team, we provide full-service planning, design and implementation business services on everything from Project Management Office organizations to Gap Analysis and Process Improvements, including Reporting Systems and Risk Management for infrastructure systems and assets.
Who You Are
- You’re a data-driven problem solver. You understand the consulting approach to assisting clients with their needs. You’re skilled in data analysis and reporting as well. You’re highly-motivated with at least 3 – 5 years of relevant business experience. A bachelor’s degree with consulting experience is a must; previous experience in the utility industry is a plus.
- You’re a well-organized, detail-oriented go-getter. You have mature developed business and consulting skills. You are customer-service focused, resourceful, have the ability to self-direct and complete multiple projects and tasks at the same time. You can accept and understand direction from multiple sources and prioritize as needed to deliver results.
- You’re a people person. You have a positive attitude and enjoy developing relationships with staff and clients alike. You have exceptional communication skills, including the ability to listen and ask clarifying questions.
- You’re a critical thinker. As a Business Analyst II, you’ll ask questions and propose ideas and solutions.
- You’re an Excel expert. You’re very comfortable working across the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with respect to lookups, matching, and macros in Excel. Experience with SharePoint is required.
What You'll Do
- You’ll help transform business needs into solutions. As consultants, our clients rely on us to solve their most complex issues. You’ll utilize your analytical skills to assist the team in addressing clients’ challenges and help provide innovative solutions. You’ll attend regular meetings, report progress to management and manage contracts.
- You’ll collaborate with other team members. You’ll provide support to the project manager through data collection & analysis to provide strategic & meaningful advisory services to the client.
- You’ll connect with people, both internally and externally. We believe it’s what sets us apart.
- You’ll develop and maintain client, sub-consultant, and coworker relationships to help us deliver best-in-class customer service.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, continue to learn and grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
For more information about Primera please visit our website: PrimeraEng.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.