Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Utilities division is a talented team of experts working together to provide solutions that are vital to energizing our future. We provide full-service electrical, civil, and structural engineering services to support electric and gas utilities nationwide. We’re also fortunate to support wind farms and renewables; transmissions systems; and university and industrial facilities.
Who You Are
- Strong computer skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – including Project
- Knowledge of contract requirements and process improvements
- Between two to five years of overall experience in Project Controls/Cost Analysis and Project Accounting
- Bachelor of Science and/or Bachelor of Arts Degree required
What You'll Do
- Support financial review and documentation of control processes
- Assist in designing and implementation of various training programs
- Support project management functions such as meetings, schedule monitoring, tracking of milestones, and creation of reports
- Support project invoicing
- Collaborate with team members on schedule and scope
- Support client close out activities; and assess current process
- Assist with securing and scheduling of work resources
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.