Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Business Consulting division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver consulting solutions that keep our clients’ businesses moving forward. As if we are an extension of their team, we provide full-service planning, design and implementation business services on everything from Project Management Office organizations to Gap Analysis and Process Improvements, including Reporting Systems and Risk Management for infrastructure systems and assets.
View our Consulting Solutions brochure here.
Who You Are
- You have the ability to identify and prioritize critical tasks. Strong organization and time management skills are a must.
- You’re a motivated, people-focused person. You’re friendly and considerate. Connecting and communicating with people is important. We’re looking for someone that can work well independently or on a team.
- You are proficient with business and design applications. You are skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). You will be tasked with AutoCAD work to make minor changes and help create files. Familiarity with Newforma is a plus.
- You have a high school diploma. A college degree is a plus, but not required.
What You'll Do
- You’ll work closely with Project Managers throughout the project delivery process. As an important member of the team, you’ll assist with project delivery and submittal of project deliverables. You’ll also support the project manager with scheduling and work plans and facilitate design change review meetings. You’ll verify drawing and specification sets are correct, prepare transmittal information, and share with clients.
- You’ll support our ISO-certified Quality Management System. You’ll facilitate the filing of quality assurance documents (QAD) and audit for QAD compliance on your assigned projects. If you’re not familiar with ISO, we’ll get you all of the training you need.
- You’ll connect with people. You’ll regularly communicate and coordinate project activities with internal and external team members with the goal of building meaningful relationships.
- You’ll facilitate construction administration activities and communicate directly with our clients and owners regarding status and any issues on behalf of the project manager.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, learn, grow and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.