Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Transportation division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver engineering solutions that move people in a smarter way. We provide full-service planning, design and construction management services on everything from roadways and bridges to airports, stormwater infrastructure, and parks/recreation projects primarily for state and local agencies and municipalities.
Who You Are
- You have a strong business sense about you. Your organization, time management, and communication skills are the envy of others. You have strong writing, grammar, spelling, math, and computer skills and at least 3 years of experience showcasing those skills in an office management capacity. You’ve also earned an associate’s degree or higher in a business-related field.
- You’re a multitask-loving people person. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and enjoy connecting with people. Helpful may as well be your middle name and you approach everything with a positive attitude. You can manage multiple projects at once and pride yourself on meeting deadlines.
- You understand the project lifecycle. You have general knowledge of the AEC industry and are familiar with project policy, requirements, and applicable state and federal regulations.
What You'll Do
- You’ll serve as a central hub for our transportation team and projects. You’ll keep our teams informed and ensure compliance with internal submission procedures and policies.
- You’ll be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of contracts. You’ll maintain accurate records and consistency of contract information. You’ll also manage all contract filing including set up, maintenance, retrieval, and reproductions.
- You’ll help move our team forward through administrative support. You’ll perform general administrative duties, data entry and information management, and provide assistance to our Project Managers and Project Engineers on projects. You’ll be responsible for accurate, timely, and well-organized electronic and paper files.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.