Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Business Consulting division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver consulting solutions that keep our clients’ businesses moving forward. As if we are an extension of their team, we provide full-service planning, design and implementation business services on everything from Project Management Office organizations to Gap Analysis and Process Improvements, including Reporting Systems and Risk Management for infrastructure systems and assets.
Who You Are
- A leader in the project or program management arena. You are able to effectively manage projects and coordinate consultant teams. You’re highly-motivated with at least 10 years of experience, with minimum two years in a management consulting role.
- Your project management resume is strong. You come with experience documenting and maintaining complex project plans, managing scope and work/tasks with varying resources, managing client communication and expectations, and managing risk/issues and developing mitigation plans. A proven ability to navigate technical projects and schedules under tight deadlines in fast-paced environments is a must.
- You understand the project delivery process. You have a bachelor’s degree and are comfortable working in a technical field. A PMP certification is required.
- You are a data-driven problem solver. You understand the management consulting approach to assisting clients with their needs, skilled in data management and reporting as well. You are proficient with business & project management applications, including Microsoft 365.
- You’re a people person. You have a positive attitude and enjoy developing relationships with staff and clients alike. You enjoy leading and mentoring people and can properly delegate and collaborate. Strong presentation, organization and communication skills will contribute to your success.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for leading and managing projects. You’ll develop and implement project plans. You’ll manage the project delivery process and submittal of all project deliverables. You’ll ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. You’ll coordinate with implementation teams, providing consolidated progress and information to all project participants, including management. You’ll produce executive-level status reports and presentations.
- Connect with people, both internally and externally. You’ll solicit, develop and maintain client, sub-consultant, and coworker relationships to help us deliver best-in-class customer service.
- Have a hand in business development. You’ll either lead or assist in the procurement and management of all prime and sub-consultant services. You’ll also aid in the review and execution of project agreements.
- Enhance and protect our reputation. You’ll represent Primera at client meetings and ensure that Primera’s management systems and processes are followed and continually improved. You will act promptly to identify and manage risks and opportunities in achieving client satisfaction.
- Enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, continue to learn and grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
For more information about Primera please visit our website: PrimeraEng.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.