Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Corporate team is a talented group of HR, marketing, IT, finance and administrative professionals that band together to continuously move our company forward. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, we connect with people across the organization to support all aspects of our company’s operations.
Who You Are
- You’re an eager marketing professional looking for the right role to grow in your career. You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field, and completed at least one internship in a marketing-related role.
- You’re a self-motivated marketing enthusiast. You’re detail-oriented and have a strong desire to succeed. You enjoy writing with an interest in honing that skill. You’re eager to learn and grow, and you can multitask with the best of them. We need someone who can effectively manage multiple priorities, organize their workload, and meet specified deadlines.
- You’re a people person. You’re friendly and considerate. Connecting with people is important, and customer experience is a priority. You’re open to developing positive working relationships across all levels of our organization.
- You’re a good writer, communicator, and listener. You’re interested in honing your ability to copywrite, proofread, and/or edit to ultimately produce high-quality deliverables.
- You’re willing to work in our new Chicago headquarters at least a few times per month. Primera offers a flexible hybrid-environment, and this role is no exception. With that said, we think it’s important to learn from others in-person, and printing and package preparation will dictate the need to be in the office from time to time.
- You’re proficient with relevant business and design applications. Microsoft Office proficiency is a must; working knowledge of Deltek VantagePoint and/or Adobe InDesign is a plus.
What You'll Do
- You’ll support our proposal efforts, a critical component of the marketing process. Working and learning alongside our proposal staff, you’ll be exposed to everything from small qualification packages to complex requests for proposals and presentations. You’ll collaborate with our proposal coordinators, technical resources, and business development experts to win work. You’ll learn to produce proposal packages.
- You’ll be integral to our proposal and qualification deliverables through writing, storytelling, reviewing, and editing. From project profiles and staff resumes to firm overviews and technical narratives, you’ll have your hands in everything.
- You’ll become a CRM champion. You’ll use and leverage Deltek Vantagepoint (plenty of training available!), our customer relationship management (CRM) system by inputting, tracking, and monitoring tasks and associated proposal activities.
- You’ll support the growing marketing department. Teamwork and collaboration are a big part of why we love our jobs. You’ll work side-by-side with Primera’s team of eight proposal and communications experts to move the firm and our department forward.
- You’ll work in a flexible, people-first, empowering, safe, and supportive environment.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, learn, grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match, gym and transit subsidies, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- A hybrid-work environment. From fully-remote to in the office each day, we empower our people to develop a schedule that fits each individual lifestyle
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.