Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Buildings division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver buildings and systems that perform better. We provide full-service engineering and design services for both new and existing facilities. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, our 30-plus-year history includes projects for school, university, healthcare, government, aviation, laboratory, campus, and municipal facilities.
Who You Are
- You have have an associate degree or higher, preferably with technical training involving CADD-based review/design.
- You have at least 3-years of progressive experience, or demonstrated equivalent accomplishment.
- You have working knowledge of MicroStation® V8i and GIS.
- You have experience with utility infrastructure work.
- You are proficient with Microsoft tools, including MSWord, Outlook and Excel.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have excellent teamwork, coordination and collaboration skills.
- You have the ability to respond proactively in a high-paced environment.
- You have the willingness to adjust and respond effectively to changes.
- You are detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines set by the program leadership team.
What You'll Do
- You will update Water Service Plats and/or Water Atlas Pages using established DWM standards and Records Standards.
- You will coordinate with field inspectors, design engineers and DWM staff to verify projects were constructed according to plan.
- You will update DWM records related to water main pipe installations, meter installations and removals, water service installations, water service terminations, field corrections, and other miscellaneous DWM requests.
- You will search and examine historic Record Drawings for consistency and updates.
- You will assemble documentation for the Record Manager’s review.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.