Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Utilities division is a talented team of experts working together to provide solutions that are vital to energizing our future. We provide full-service electrical, civil, and structural engineering services to support electric and gas utilities nationwide. We’re also fortunate to support wind farms and renewables; transmissions systems; and university and industrial facilities.
Who You Are
- You’re a licensed professional engineer (P.E.) with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, and at least 16 years of experience in managing the planning, design, and construction of distribution projects.
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver quality work that is on time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction. Previous experience in managing client/public interaction including running project meetings and attending public meetings will make you stand out!
- You are proficient with business and engineering applications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and applicable design tools are a must.
- You’re a people person and an excellent communicator. You’re a natural at collaborating effectively with a team. Your strong leadership and organization skills will contribute to your success.
What You'll Do
- You’ll manage a team, project scope, schedule, and budget, and serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion.
- You’ll assist in the preparation of proposals and contracts and develop project scopes.
- You’ll coordinate work efforts and manage integration of quality management during all phases of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for proactively managing the project’s technical budget, schedules, technical requirements, contractual obligations, and project communications.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, continue to learn and grow, and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.