Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Corporate team is a talented group of HR, marketing, IT, finance and administrative professionals that band together to continuously move our company forward. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, we connect with people across the organization to support all aspects of our company’s operations.
Who You Are
- You have a talent for talent. Highly-motivated and have between 6 to 10 years of recruiting and proactive sourcing experience, you are passionate about finding and placing people. You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and are skilled in recruiting: verbal and written communication, MS Office, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- You’re a people person. You’re friendly and have a sense of humor. Connecting with people is important. You’re able to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels of our organization.
- You’re a multitask-loving problem solver. Help us identify issues and make recommendations for appropriate solutions. You can multitask with the best of them. We need someone who can effectively handle multiple priorities, organize his or her workload, and meet demanding deadlines. Let’s have fun doing it, though.
What You'll Do
- You’ll lead our recruiting efforts. Partnering with our VP of HR and internal hiring managers, you’ll work towards fully understanding our recruiting specifications and recruitment strategies. You’ll proactively source for talent by networking, headhunting, searching and connecting with passive talent. Likewise, when the timing is right, we’ll get you out of the office so you can attend job fairs, career days, and other recruiting events. In the process, you’ll review a lot of resumes and screen applications, recommending individuals with all kinds of potential.
- You’ll have a hand in creating first impressions. You’ll coordinate the interview process, conducting phone screens and onsite interviews. By directing and coordinating the new hire onboarding process and facilitating orientation on an employee’s first day once he or she is hired, you’ll be charged with positively shaping their Primera experience from the onset.
- You’ll handle the fun and not-as-fun administrative supporting tasks associated with being a recruiter. This includes things like reporting on recruiting activities and processes and scheduling phone screens and interviews. You’ll also develop and post job ads and maintain our candidate database.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, learn, grow and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Starting salary is between $90,000 – $100,000 based on skills and qualifications, with the high end of the range limited to applicants based on relevant years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.