Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Corporate team is a talented group of HR, marketing, IT, finance and administrative professionals that band together to continuously move our company forward. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, we connect with people across the organization to support all aspects of our company’s operations.
Who You Are
- You have a talent for talent. Highly-motivated with at least three to five years of proactive sourcing experience, you are strategic and passionate about finding and placing people.
- You possess or leverage the proper skills and tools to recruit. You have hands-on experience with various sourcing tools and methods – such as CRMs, social media, job boards, and Boolean search – and a familiarity with applicant tracking systems and other relevant HR software. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in business email writing, are a must, as is a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or another relevant field.
- You’re a people person. You’re friendly and have a sense of humor. Connecting with people is important. You’re able to quickly develop strong, strategic, and positive working relationships across all levels of our organization.
- You’re a multitask-loving problem solver. With an ability to work independently or collaborative depending on the task at hand, you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. We need someone who can effectively handle multiple priorities, organize their workload, and keep us moving forward. Let’s have fun doing it, too.
What You'll Do
- You’ll lead our talent sourcing efforts. You’ll coordinate with hiring managers and recruiters to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria and then source potential candidates through various channels, such as online platforms, referrals, events, and databases.
- You’ll screen and qualify candidates based on their resumes, skills, and fit for the role; this includes conducting initial phone or video interviews and assessing candidates’ interest and availability. From there, you’ll provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers and recruiters, and they’ll take it from there. Data is crucial, so maintaining and updating candidate records in our applicant tracking system will be a constant.
- You’ll keep things moving forward. We want you to be able to learn and grow with us. You’ll be tasked with researching and keeping up-to-date on market trends, best practices, and competitors’ strategies in talent sourcing. Simultaneously, you’ll measure and report on the effectiveness and outcomes of our talent sourcing.
- You’ll connect with people by building and nurturing long-term relationships with candidates and talent communities.
- You’ll enjoy what you do. You’ll work with great people, learn, grow and have a good time doing it.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.