Primera managed the launch of a geographic information system (GIS) maintenance program for over 13,000 miles of gas main and services. They also processed re-engineering and alignment across sister utilities for improved worker and public safety.
Some of the associated tasks managed by Primera included:
- Developed business case and secured funding supporting Tier 1 first quartile performance metric achievements.
- Established and managed work processes, staffing and equipment to capture asset locations to higher levels of accuracy within a GIS application.
- Established and managed field and back office team supporting GIS maintenance developed processes.
- Managed change management for the utility field and back office resources across shared service departments (IT and Supply) and operations including contractor workforce.
- Managed financial requirements, contracting strategies and execution, invoicing, metric development/reporting and Executive communications.
- Managed EU Safety Best Practice teams reaching agreement on process alignments and executing the Change Management activities across utilities.
- Led and/or supported key operations initiatives focused on business planning, resource plans, employee safety, public communication and efficient work execution.