Primera managed multiple process re-engineering and alignment across sister utilities for improved worker and public safety. Primera successful supported teams meeting goals on time and achieving annual incentives year over year. The team oversaw and provided expert support evaluating methods involving field PPE, purging, uprating and pressure conversions, fire, and explosion response, working in gaseous environments and breathing air requirements.
Primera managed multi-utility Safety Best Practice teams reaching agreement on process alignments and executing change management activities. Primera facilitated and ensured milestone tasks were achieved by conducting the following phases:
- Initiative planning and executing tools – establishing clear goals, schedules, team members, and tracking.
- Safety rules and work practice alignment – conducting side by side comparisons, identifying best practices using external benchmarking, and past operating events.
- Change management and transition – developing plan for preparing, managing, and reinforcing the change including communications, training, equipment/tool needs, control documents and effectiveness measures.
- Functional Alignment and implementation – implementing the change management plan and all communications associated, executing all necessary approvals and progress reporting.
- Primera led and/or supported key operations initiatives focused on business planning, resource plans, employee safety, public communications, and efficient work execution.