Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Transportation division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver engineering solutions that move people in a smarter way. We provide full-service planning, design and construction management services on everything from roadways and bridges to airports, stormwater infrastructure, and parks/recreation projects primarily for state and local agencies and municipalities.
Who You Are
- Demonstrated accomplishment in above duties and responsibilities.
- Skilled in MS Office.
- Knowledge of SiteManager.
- Teamwork, communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of industry standard practices, codes and practices.
- Knowledge and application of Primera, project-specific and other applicable Safe Work Procedures.
- Completion of INDOT’s certified-Highway Technician program (6 modules)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related technical field preferred, but not required.
What You'll Do
- Provide overall administrative and technical direction for projects they are assigned to manage.
- Oversees and reviews the work performed by others which can include inspections, documentation, surveys, material coordination & testing.
- Manages projects within the project scope, schedule, budget, and to a high quality.
- Monitors team members adherence to Primera’s procedures and policies.
- Mentor and train other project staff members.
- Performs project specific assignments as required.
- Builds positive relationships with clients.
- Preparation of project invoices and progress reports per the client’s requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Department Manager.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- A fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.