Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Buildings division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver buildings and systems that perform better. We provide full-service engineering and design services for both new and existing facilities. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, our 30-plus-year history includes projects for school, university, healthcare, government, aviation, laboratory, campus, and municipal facilities.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years or more of experience as a GIS Analyst, or similar position with professional level experience in design, development, implementation, and administration of a GIS enterprise environment.
- You have a B.S. or B.A. degree in GIS, Geography, or other science-related field.
- You are proficient in the use of Esri’s ArcGIS desktop applications for data analysis and creating presentation-quality maps.
- You have experience developing web and mobile applications in ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS.
- You have demonstrated experience with designing, working in, and updating Esri enterprise database environments. Previous experience working with versioned datasets is strongly preferred.
- You have strong SQL server capabilities including building and understanding queries, developing and managing views, and understanding stored procedures/jobs.
- You have strong understanding of GIS system architecture and workflows.
- You have the proven ability to interface and work effectively with client organizations.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- You have experience working in/for municipal agencies or with utility infrastructure work.
- You have experience creating reports or dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Microsoft Power BI.
- You have demonstrated capabilities in multi-variable work flow management: planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- You can write reports, business correspondence, and product design documentation.
- You’re self-driven and motivated. You can work independently or within a team. You’re able to give and receive feedback.
What You'll Do
- You will interface with client and DWM PMO program staff regarding project planning and goal setting, and expectation management.
- You will collaborate with other GIS team members regarding product design and delivery requirements for the client.
- You will monitor GIS database and system performance, address possible issues and ensure the continuous delivery of high quality information to the client.
- You will manage existing GIS delivery workflows and pursue opportunities for continuous improvement.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.