Who We Are
We’re a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Working For Primera
Our Buildings division is a talented team of experts working together to deliver buildings and systems that perform better. We provide full-service engineering and design services for both new and existing facilities. Ever focused on providing a first-class client experience, our 30-plus-year history includes projects for school, university, healthcare, government, aviation, laboratory, campus, and municipal facilities.
Who You Are
- You have 2-4 years of experience managing mobile devices.
- You have experience with Android and iOS.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills.
- You have the ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- You have strong experience with VMWare Workspace One.
- You may have an associates degree from a two year college.
- You may have experiences with other MDM platforms (MobileIron, Intune, BES, etc.)
- You may have knowledge and experience with Active Directory and Windows OS (2012 / 2016).
- You may have experience with supporting MS Windows based computers and applications.
- You have general knowledge of how different IT systems interact.
What You'll Do
- You will maintain physical inventory of mobile devices, create and maintain reports related to mobile devices.
- You will deploy devices and provide training on usage of mobile devices.
- You will acquire and configure devices for deployment.
- You will acquire, maintain and inventory accessories for mobile devices.
- You will trouble shoot device, connectivity and application issues.
- You will deploy, remove and update applications on mobile devices.
- You will manage MDM environment and Apple Business Manager account.
- You will create, integrate and test workflows.
- You will create documentation on mobile device related procedures and workflows.
- You will travel to locations within Chicago to deploy, collect and support mobile devices.
- You will establish and maintain professional business relationships with clients, distributors, vendors and trade contracts.
- You will lead the rest of the mobile device team.
Some of What You'll Enjoy
- An excellent benefits package including 401K match and employee stock ownership, gym and transit subsidies, paid volunteer time off, parental leave, continuing education reimbursement and much more
- Flexible work scheduling in a fast-growing company
- Colleagues that appreciate differences in people, perspectives, cultures, and ideas
- The fruits of our employee-led committees focused on offering engaging social, wellness and community service activities all year long
Equal Employment Opportunity
Primera is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Primera’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, physical handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group as defined by law.